Grundtvig Funding Info Sessions Across the Country In November & December
Leargas is holding information sessions on funding available under the Grundtvig Adult Education programme in November in different locations across the country. The Grundtvig programme seeks to address the educational challenge of an ageing population and to provide adults with alternative pathways to updating their skills and competences.
Session Times and Locations
Tralee Education Centre, IT Tralee, North Campus, Tralee
- on Tuesday 25th November from (2 - 4pm)
Galway Education Centre, Cluain Mhuire, Wellpark, Galway
- on Wednesday 3rd December from (2 - 4 pm)
Dublin Cassidy's Hotel, 6-8 Cavendish Row, Upper O'Connell St. Dublin 1
- on Friday 5th December (11am - 1pm)
The session aims to explain the:
- Funding available under the Grundtvig Programme for 2009
- Grundtvig Learning Partnerships – Deadline 20th Feb 2009
- Grundtvig In Service Training– Deadlines, 16th Jan, 30th April, 15th Sept 2009
- The application procedures to participate in these activities.
The information session will be of interest to all those working in the area of adult education both formal and non-formal who are interested in collaborating and sharing expertise and developing best practice with other organisations Europe wide through project work.
The session will also be of interest to those wishing to avail of professional development/training opportunities provided in another eligible European country.
Please confirm your attendance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org