Genio Inviting Fresh Round of Grant Applications
In partnership with the Health Service Executive, Genio Trust is currently inviting applications for funding to support young people with disabilities to access work, education, training, and recreation opportunities in September 2012.
The deadline for applications is Friday, 3 August @ 5pm.
This fund is intended to:
- support the development of individualised responses for school leavers;
- support individuals currently in day services or rehabilitative training to move to individualised responses and free up capacity.
Applications are particularly welcome from:
- multi-stakeholder consortia including families, business, community and training agencies who can come together to provide individualised responses to school leavers with disabilities;
- In order to address areas with specific needs, applications will be invited from both new and existing providers,
Note: this is a further call to the earlier grant stream in May 2012 for school leavers, which was undersubscribed.
Regional briefings will be held in the following locations where details of the application process will be outlined:
- Wednesday 25 July, 10am - Mullingar
- Wednesday 25 July, 3pm - Galway
- Thursday 26 July, 11am - Cork
If you are unable to attend any of the above dates you may register your interest in order to receive updates by email. Applications will be available online at www.genio.ie from Monday 23 July.
The deadline for applications is 5pm Friday, 3 August.
Visit www.genio.ie for further information / to register interest.