Funding for Disability Conference in Dublin this October
Anyone who works with disabled people or who has a family member with a disability should make a note in their diary for the “Taking Control – What Individualised Funding Would Mean For You and Your Family” conference in Dublin on the 18th October.
Taking place the Clarion Hotel in Liffey Valley, Dublin, this conference will explore the following questions:
- are there alternative ways to fund services?
- are there alternative ways to provide supports and help for people with disabilities?
- if people with disabilities and their family members could be more in control of the ways their services are provided to them?
- if there are different ways to provide for the service needs of a person with a disability that will ensure that they have a good quality of life?
- are there are new ways to make sure people with disabilities can develop lifelong friendships and an enjoyable life?
- In short, is there an alternative way to enhance and ensure that people with disabilities are in greater control of their life, have choices and live their lives like everybody else?