Free Fundraising Seminar in Dublin This December
‘Training People’ have announced a series of one day Fundraising Training Seminars to be held in Dublin and Belfast from December 2009 to March 2010.
The series will begin with a free seminar entitled ‘Fundraising in Hard Times: 10 Practical Strategies’ which will take place from 11.45 to 2.00 on Wednesday 2nd December at All Hallows College, Drumcondra. The seminar will last from 11.45 to 1.00 and will be followed by a sandwich lunch and an opportunity for participants to network.
The event will be led by Alice Garrad and Trevor Gill of Training People who, between them, have around 45 years of fundraising experience including 20 years of full time fundraising consultancy experience. It will be a highly practical session on how organisations might ‘survive and thrive’ during the current economic downturn covering issues such as:
- Practical ways of keeping down your fundraising costs,
- Low resource / high impact fundraising methods
- Ways to further involve volunteers in your fundraising
- The increasing importance of developing committed giving e.g. by standing order
- The importance of building and maintaining good fundraising relationships
- Practical ways of monitoring and evaluating your fundraising progress.
This free session is sure to be highly popular and early booking is recommended. Please note we can only take one booking per organisation.
The seminar will include a ‘sneak preview’ of 8 one day training courses available from January to March 2010 at All Hallows College, Drumcondra. These are:
- Researching and Securing Grant Aid: Thursday 7th January 2010
- Are we too small for a major gift?: Thursday 14th January 2010
- Introduction to Fundraising and Fundraising Planning: Thursday 21st January 2010
- Organising profitable fundraising events: Thursday 28th January 2010
- How to be a Confident Presenter: Thursday 4th February 2010
- Raising money from legacies: Thursday 11th February 2010
- Improving your writing skills for fundraising: Thursday 4th March 2010
- Raising money from Companies: Thursday 18th March 2010
These highly popular, well evaluated courses are competitively priced at €100 for the full day and will book up quickly – the price includes a full set of notes and a list of useful resources. Booking more than one place entitles you to receive a 10% discount.
Find Out More
Visit www.trainingpeopleni.com/forthcoming.php for course summaries and booking details.
To book for the free seminar and / or any of the other courses, send your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 048 9267 4737.