BT Community Connections Scheme Now Open
BT Community Connections is an award scheme which enables Irish community and charitable organisations to get online and make use of information and communications technology (ICT).
There are more than 1,000 award packages available to groups who can demonstrate how an award will benefit their work and the local community.
Community and charitable organisations, working in any field of community benefit, located throughout the Republic of Ireland or UK can apply for a laptop and a year's free broadband connection.
In the past silver-surfers, cultural dance groups, conservation organisations, mountain rescue teams, family support groups, healthy living clubs, arts and music groups, sports teams and youth groups have all been award winners so don't miss your opportunity.
Applications can be submitted for one of two rounds - applicants must ensure their application is submitted prior to the relevant closing date otherwise it will not be considered.
- Applications will be accepted from 17 March 2009
- Postal applications must be received by 9 June 2009
- Online applications must be submitted by 11 June 2009
- Winners will be announced the week commencing 10 August 2009
- Applications will be accepted from 17 September 2009
- Postal applications must be received by 5 January 20010
- Online applications must be submitted by 7 January 2010
- Winners will be announced the week commencing 8 March 2010
Click on the logo below to visit the BT Community Connection website.