Apply for a Google Grant to Help Promote Your Organisation for Free
Does your nonprofit organisation need help achieving its goals? Google’s free advertising programme may be able to help!
Google Grants is a nonprofit edition of AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool. Google Grants provides nonprofit organisations with in-kind AdWords advertising to promote their missions, raise awareness, reach donors, recruit volunteers and more on Google.ie.
Grantees build and manage their own AdWords accounts just like paying advertisers, but participate with the following conditions:
- A daily budget set to $330 USD
- A maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $1.00 USD
- Only run keyword targeted campaigns with text ads that appear on Google.ie
- Install conversion tracking.
To be eligible for the Google Grants programme, organisations must have current charitable status. Please note that the following organisations are not eligible for the programme:
- Government entities and organisations
- Hospitals and health care organisations
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organisations are eligible).
Apply for a Google Grant today and help get the word out about the great work being done by your organisation!
There is no set deadline for this grant.