€50million Peace III Programme Roadshows
As part of the EU Programme for Peace and Reconciliation (Peace III), €50 million is available to local and county councils. Find out more about the Peace III Plans in your area at one of the following roadshows.
These meetings, facilitated by the Special EU Programmes Body, are being held to outline the opportunities for the funding of projects across local and county council areas. Those who attend will gain information on the Peace III Programme and an understanding of the significant differences between this new fund and the previous EU Peace Funds. The local and county council groups will present their Peace III plans and explain their role in accessing funds.
Dates and Places
- Wednesday, 21 January, 8pm – YWCA, North Road, Monaghan
- Monday, 26 January, 7pm – Conference Centre, Belturbet Railway Station, Belturbet
- Tuesday, 27 January, 7.30pm – The Glasshouse, Swan Point, Co. Sligo
- Wednesday, 28 January, 8pm – The Mayflower Centre, Drumshanbo
- Thursday, 29 January, 12.30pm – Regional Cultural Centre, Port Road, Letterkenny
- Wednesday, 18 February, 6pm – Millenium Centre, Dundalk, Co. Louth
Visit the SEUPB website for further details.
Donegal County Council will also facilitate two public workshops on:
- 5th March 2008: Letterkenny Public Services Centre at 2pm
- 11th March 2008: The Millpark Hotel, Donegal Town at 5pm
Any one interested in attending these workshops should register with Anne McElchar at 074 91 72261 or email@example.com
Visit the Donegal Council website for further details.