Fundingpoint Local Digest
As anyone working for a County or Town Council or a PPN will be well aware, local community and voluntary groups are currently in dire need of funding. Demand for the services that they provide is rising - and yet funding has been cut in so many areas.
The Fundingpoint Local Digest has been developed to help alleviate the burden on local authorities / PPN's to provide these groups with funding. By drawing on a well-established body of funding research, Fundingpoint can provide local nonprofit groups with detailed information about viable alternative sources of funding to which they could apply.
Developed to help Councils and PPN's to provide funding information and opportunities to local nonprofits
The Fundingpoint Local Digest provides you with the following:
- Annual Subscription to the Fundingpoint database with full login details
- 6 issues of the Fundingpoint Local Digest tailored to your local authority itemising what is of specific interest to sports, arts, cultural and community groups in your local authority area. Download a sample digest here.
All information from behind the subscriber login page is extracted from the Fundingpoint database and included in the digest so that it can be distributed to organisations locally and so that login details are not required.
Grant data will include: grant summary, external links and associated deadlines.
- Access to The Wheel’s funding helpdesk where the team will provide timely and expert fundraising advice and assistance to all organisations in your local authority area via email or phone.
- One annual free fundraising training seminar delivered by our expert in-house trainers to charities and community groups in your authority area either via webinar or in a suitable local venue if the economies of scale allow.
- Associate membership of The Wheel (for one year), which includes a wide range of additional services and benefits at no additional cost - learn more here.
What is Fundingpoint?
Fundingpoint is Ireland's largest online database of funding information for charities, community groups, sports, cultural, arts and recreational organisations across Ireland. Containing comprehensive details for more than 840 grants, the aim of Fundingpoint is simple: to deliver essential updates and alerts about funding opportunities, deadlines and other supports to organisations that need them the most.
How Fundingpoint Works
The Wheel employs a full-time researcher to research all of the grants and funding opportunities available to Irish non-profits and community groups. Organisations then apply for these grants, get funded - it's that simple.
Who Is Behind Fundingpoint?
Fundingpoint is an initiative of The Wheel, a support and representative body for the Irish community and voluntary sector. The Wheel has always provided expert fundraising advice and training to hundreds of charities across Ireland every year and so was uniquely placed to develop and deliver the Fundingpoint service.
How much does it cost?
The cost for the Fundingpoint Local Digest package is 950 euro.
Please contact Brian Walsh to discuss any of the above options: firstname.lastname@example.org | (01) 454 8727.
The Wheel can (upon request) train all local authority staff on how to use the Fundingpoint service effectively. Your feedback on the service is welcomed throughout the duration of your subscription.
To maintain the integrity of the current Fundingpoint subscriber model and its existing subscribers please note that login subscriber details are exclusive to the subscribing organisation.