Become a Member of The Wheel
By becoming a member of The Wheel you will be joining over 900 organisations who believe that by acting together we can shape the future of our sector and the environment in which we operate.
- Member Benefits
- Eligibility, Cost & Other Key Questions
- Apply Now / Renew Your Membership
- Contact the Membership Team
- Membership Brochure
- Learn More About The Wheel
Community, voluntary and charity organisations are an important part of the fabric of Irish society. Every year over two-thirds of adults participate in the wide range of social, sporting, cultural and humanitarian activities and services offered by over 19,000 of these organisations.
These organisations are active at every level of society, and they play an essential role in delivering social and public services, such as healthcare, education, housing, poverty relief, the arts, sport and the protection of our environment and heritage.
Each community, voluntary and charity organisation has its own mission and outlook, but they share many challenges, such as delivering effective services, fundraising, engaging with the State, complying with regulations and managing staff and volunteers.
The Wheel was established to address these shared challenges and to help develop an environment in which community and voluntary activity wil flourish.
Membership of The Wheel offers you opportunities to work together, access to the most up-to-date information, dedicated support services, unrivalled networking opportunities and the ability to influence policy-makers.
The moment you become a member of The Wheel you will immediately be able to see the benefits for your organisation. The perks of membership include:
- Signficant discounts (up to 40%) when attending The Wheel's training events;
- You will receive a free Good Practice Guide upon activiation of membership;
- Automatic subscription to The Wheel's information-and-resource-rich Members-only Newsletter, Focalpoint;
- 40% discount off the cost of subscribing to Fundingpoint, The Wheel's online database of funding grant information;
- Additional special offers and discounts available only to members of The Wheel.
Interested in becoming a Member of The Wheel? Excellent! First thing you will want to do then is explore the following sections of our website to learn more about membership of The Wheel:
- Who Can Apply for Membership?
- Types of Membership and How Much Does it Cost?
- Our Reach
- What Our Members Say
- Apply Online Now
Click on the graphic below to download our Membership Brochure:
Would you like to learn more about The Wheel? One of the best ways to get started is to read our new Strategic Plan, 2012 - 2016, which sets out what our aims and objectives are and makes clear why becoming a Member of The Wheel makes sense.
Click on the image to learn more now >>